This policy governs your purchase of iSpyoo – the smartphone monitoring application. Please read it carefully before finishing your order as it sets out your rights in relation to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order constitutes your agreement that your order is governed by this policy.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of the software and services, you can get your money back upon the terms and conditions set forth below. However, we believe that most of refunds can be avoided if you get professional help from our experts.
|iSpyoo software||Subject to this Refund Policy conditions, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 10 days following the day of your purchase provided your reasons don’t contradict with the Refund Policy conditions.
No refund will be available after this refund period is over.
The refund may apply only to the primary (first) iSpyoo subscription.
If you own more than one subscription, no refund will be available.
Your money may be refunded only once. If you buy another iSpyoo subscription at a later time, this will not be subject to a refund request.
Any purchase of the software at a discount price is non-refundable.
No refund is due if the customer refuses to upgrade the iSpyoo version in the event of performed upgrade on the target phone.
|Force majeure||No refund shall be granted in case you provide the reasons that are beyond our control. Those are:
– The target phone fails to connect to the Internet (the target phone account has run out of money, it is beyond services area, roaming-related issue etc).
– If a target phone user changes his carrier and this results in a partial or complete loss of internet connectivity and consequently incorrect iSpyoo functioning.
– OS update.
– Restoring to factory settings.
– A customer refuses to let the customer support team to walk him/her through the installation process denying the obvious facts of the download simplicity.
– Personal reasons (‘I don’t need it any more’,’ I changed my mind’, ‘purchased by mistake’ and the like)
– Customer does not have physical access to the phone (Customers are made aware by the information outlined on this website that unrestricted physical access to the phone -the customer wishes to spy on- is required. If a customer purchases this software and does not have unrestricted access (including locks, passcodes, etc.) to the phone to be monitored, we are not liable for refunds due to this case.)
– A customer is either unable or unwilling to jailbreak their Айфон.
All refund requests must be submitted to our Customer Help team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made via a Live Chat, or by phone are not acceptable. The decision about whether to grant a return request is made within one or two business days. In case of a dispute you will have to provide strong reasons, examples to back up your claim.
For all orders that are placed on Dispute status, you have 14 days period to resolve the situation with the Customer Support Manager. If you fail to provide required information or feedback within time provided, dispute will be automatically closed.
Failure to provide the information required for dispute resolution within 14 days will result in annulment of the dispute and no refund will be possible thereafter.